Kingdom of Emberwood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Kingdom of Emberwood, hosts to the Eternal Silver Matriarch, her Army, The Silver Order of the Pheonix, and its amazing citizens!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Licensure of Joshua Masia (Mining, Forging)
The First War : Kerplunkistan Vs The Europan Union I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 3:25 pm by MisterNikolay

» Naming Houses
The First War : Kerplunkistan Vs The Europan Union I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 12:44 pm by Toarn kel Lorin

» A New Adventure
The First War : Kerplunkistan Vs The Europan Union I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 10:39 am by MisterNikolay

» The First War : Kerplunkistan Vs The Europan Union
The First War : Kerplunkistan Vs The Europan Union I_icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 4:53 pm by Duncan Moray

» The Origins of Emberwood and the Silver Order
The First War : Kerplunkistan Vs The Europan Union I_icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 12:31 pm by Duncan Moray

» The Charter of Felucca
The First War : Kerplunkistan Vs The Europan Union I_icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 2:39 pm by MisterNikolay

» The Kel Lorin Mandates
The First War : Kerplunkistan Vs The Europan Union I_icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 2:32 pm by MisterNikolay

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

The First War : Kerplunkistan Vs The Europan Union

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MisterNikolay
Admin
MisterNikolay

The First War : Kerplunkistan Vs The Europan Union Empty
PostSubject: The First War : Kerplunkistan Vs The Europan Union   The First War : Kerplunkistan Vs The Europan Union I_icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 1:24 am

With lines drawn and temper flare
embers roast in preperation
the savages roar and prepare for war
the banner wave, doth the sun does glow
on the backs of our mighty hero's

The Silver order and the Warrior of Drake
Standing side by side
In the light of the battlfield,
nearly none afraid to die.

In the name of the King, O Julian Lasher
In the name of the Matriach O Avonilie Kel lornin

We Fight!

Agreed Rules For the war with Kerplunkistan:
If you are defending ally, it does not pull you into the war to be attacked
But, if you attack, you pull your guild in.
3 hour rule (vs norm 6hr)
War lasts one week
Surrender must be announced in GM channel
If aggressor guild seeks shelter in a claim; that claim is fair game to be attacked if RP is involved demanding surrender of the person.
If aggressor seeks shelter in a guild involved in the war, then the claim is automatically brought into that fight regardless of offensive approach.
War will last for one week, then revisit to decide if the war shall continue or end.
If it is decided to end at the end of one week, then no side owes anything regarding surrender.

Looting of dead
All items may be taken except tabard.
GM’s will not address Dry loot complaints

(Prepare you swords, and gear, I hope you have all practiced fighting as I recommend, with and without armor. because armor runs low quick, and spears become the resource of champions.)

Last edited by MisterNikolay on Wed May 24, 2017 2:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://emberwood.board-directory.net
Duncan Moray

The First War : Kerplunkistan Vs The Europan Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First War : Kerplunkistan Vs The Europan Union   The First War : Kerplunkistan Vs The Europan Union I_icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 4:53 pm

Got my pc back just in time!
Back to top Go down

The First War : Kerplunkistan Vs The Europan Union
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Emberwood :: The Free City of Emberwood :: The Tavern-
Jump to: