Kingdom of Emberwood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Kingdom of Emberwood, hosts to the Eternal Silver Matriarch, her Army, The Silver Order of the Pheonix, and its amazing citizens!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Licensure of Joshua Masia (Mining, Forging)
The Kel Lorin Mandates I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 3:25 pm by MisterNikolay

» Naming Houses
The Kel Lorin Mandates I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 12:44 pm by Toarn kel Lorin

» A New Adventure
The Kel Lorin Mandates I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 10:39 am by MisterNikolay

» The First War : Kerplunkistan Vs The Europan Union
The Kel Lorin Mandates I_icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 4:53 pm by Duncan Moray

» The Origins of Emberwood and the Silver Order
The Kel Lorin Mandates I_icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 12:31 pm by Duncan Moray

» The Charter of Felucca
The Kel Lorin Mandates I_icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 2:39 pm by MisterNikolay

» The Kel Lorin Mandates
The Kel Lorin Mandates I_icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 2:32 pm by MisterNikolay

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

The Kel Lorin Mandates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MisterNikolay
Admin
MisterNikolay

The Kel Lorin Mandates Empty
PostSubject: The Kel Lorin Mandates   The Kel Lorin Mandates I_icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 2:32 pm

The Matriach and House Concil wrote:

Rule 1# All member are exspected to Follow ALL server rules

Rule 2# Theft and/or Vandilism of Property will not be tolerated, please stay out of Private estates/property unless invited by the Resident

Rule #3 Representing the Guild : The Silver Order of the Pheonix, is an Honorable Guild and in thus we expect the members of the Order to act as such. Respect Friend and Foe Alike. Work Together as a Team. If problems arise between member and it result in a duel, Set Terms and announce the duel in discord(with terms) so that the guild may come observe and see the end of disagreements

Rule #4 In Case of Combat/War : This is a Feudal Life, and War/combat is inevitable, in the case it Arises ,All combat prepared members are expected to help protect and fight the City of Emberwood. Anyone found Avoiding defense can be punished. Combat Coms are to be respected. Leadership of the fight will be run by the Commander. If there is no Commander Present it falls to the highest ranking member of the Guild Online.

Rule #5 Have Fun and dont be a dick!
Back to top Go down
https://emberwood.board-directory.net

The Kel Lorin Mandates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Emberwood :: The Free City of Emberwood :: Laws of the Land-
Jump to: